Participation:To take part in our activities, participants should be in good health and minimum age requirements should be respected in addition to the conditions listed below:
• White water activities:Participants must be able to swim at least 25 meters and be able to put their head underwater.
Conditions for Hydrospeed swimming « Plus » and « Integrale »: These courses are reserved for the those who have already completed an initiation course. Without exception, at the end of the first 12 kilometres (end of the 'Discovery' course) instructors, and only the instructors, will judge the technical and physical abilities of the participants to continue the navigation. If the participant is deemed unable to complete the remaining 3km or 12km of the course (depending on which activity has been booked) they will be returned to the white water activities base. In these cases refunds are not given.
• Adventure course:Participants must be at least 1.30m tall. This is a supervised activity but it is not instructor lead, each person is responsible for the strict adherence to the advice given and for self-belaying at all times.
Participants should be aware of the risks inherent in all our activities and must sign the provided release form before taking part.
Minors – Minors taking part in any activity must have a consent form signed by a parent of guardian.
Equipment provided:The equipment provided is fully approved and conforms to the safety standards. Helmets must be worn for all our activities. Customers will be advised on the correct clothing required for each activity at the time of booking.
Instructors / Safety:Our instructors and guides are full qualified in their particular fields. Participation is subject to their assessment of participants' physical capacity and attitude. A briefing will take place before the start of each activity on the use of equipment and the basic safety rules, the equipment is also checked. Permanent radio contact is maintained with the main office. The instructors and guides will assess whether or not a program may take place depending on the weather forecast, water conditions and the ability of the participants.
Weather Conditions:All our activities take place outdoors. Inclement weather is not a valid reason for customers to cancel a booked activity. It is the responsibility of guides and instructors to judge if conditions are unsafe. Customers cancelling activities due to weather will not be refunded.
Personal belongings:Arc Aventures-JBO will not be held responsible for any damage to or for the loss of personal belongings. Bringing valuable possessions is strongly discouraged
Insurance:Each participant must have civil liability insurance.
Individual paragliding insurance should be signed before departure on tandem flights.
ARC AVENTURES-JBO is registered with the MMA Company, whose office is located at 10 BD A. OYON 72000 LE MANS the following contracts guaranteeing its professional civil liability:
- Contract N ° 119.745.222 for the organization of physical and sports activities including law of 75 (excluding aerial activities and motor land vehicles) and as owner of the Parcours de l'Aventure
The EURL Arc Aventures-JBO subcontracts:
- The paragliding activity at the Local Syndicate of Monitors of Parapente des Arcs organises and supervises the activity under its own responsibility. It is the responsibility of the SLMPA to respect its obligations towards the French Federation of Free Flight and the Departmental Directorate of Youth and Sport;
- The Canyon activities with the mountain guide Christophe Renard, who organises and supervises the activity under his own responsibility. It is up to Christophe Renard to respect his obligations to the Departmental Directorate of Youth and Sport.
Cancellation insurance: It is the responsibility of each participant to take out his or her own cancellation insurance.
PRICES:The brochure and the website display the prices including VAT for individual customers. (The associations, companies, agencies and similar persons receive an estimate after acceptance of which a contract of sale is signed.)
REGISTRATION - BOOKING - REGULATION :Registration can be made by reservation at our sales offices depending on availability or at the offices of our resellers. Payment of the total amount being received upon registration, the registration is considered as a 'confirmed reservation'. In the case of a specific agreement on the registration or settlement terms proposed by our sales staff, the customer undertakes to comply with them; otherwise the registration will be cancelled without special notice.
Special conditions of reservation: As part of a group (minimum 2 persons), the subscriber agrees to make known and approve the conditions of participation and the general conditions of sale. In the event of breach of these conditions, all the services are due by the contractor.
CANCELLATION - MODIFICATION OF BOOKING BY CUSTOMER- Any service interrupted or not used by a participant or the subscriber in the case of a group of several persons will, for whatever reason, not be reimbursed
- Hydrospeed « Plus » and « Integrale » courses: See above ‘White water activities’
The Arc Aventures-JBO Company, the instructors and guides reserve the right to modify, with or without notice, any program according to water conditions (floods or lack of water), weather conditions or safety conditions. Consequently, alternative routes or activities may be organised without the participants being entitled to any compensation. If Arc Aventures-JBO finds itself under obligated to cancel an activity for any reason whatsoever, the participants will be fully reimbursed. They will not however be entitled to any additional compensation.
BY YOUR REGISTRATION YOU ACKNOWLEDGE TO HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF AND AGREE TO OUR GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE