Winter season opening dates:The International Ski School of Les Arcs is open from 12th December 2020 to30th April 2021.
School holiday periods:- Non-school holiday periods: from 12/12/2020 to 19/12/2020, from 03/01/2021 to 06/02/2021 and from07/03/2021 to 10/04/2021.
- School holiday periods: from 20/12/2020 to 2/01/2021, from 07/02/2021 to 06/03/2021 and from 11/04/2021to 30/04/2021.
Lessons must be booked in advance.
Taking part:Participation in lessons requires good health (for special cases please contact us), clothing andequipment designed for winter sports, respectful behaviour during lessons towards other participants and theinstructor and compliance with instructions and advice given by the instructor.
Minimum number of participants: Group lessons, All Mountain and Free Ride lessons, whether for childrenand adults, require a minimum of 4 participants per level.
Children from 3 to 4 years old: When booking lessons for any children between the ages of 3 and 4 years old,proof of age must be shown.
Participant levels: The homogeneity of the participants’ levels contributes to the smooth running of thelessons. Since the level cannot be checked in advance, the participant is responsible for signing up for theright group. Consequently, the Ecole de Ski Internationale des Arcs and its instructors reserve the right totransfer any participant with a level higher or lower than the overall group to another that better suits their level(should such a group be open and have free spaces). The participant will not be able to claim any refund orany compensation for this as it was their responsibility when booking.
Teachers:Our instructors are state-certified professionals in their specialties (or currently preparing for theirstate qualification). The feasibility of any lesson is subject to the judgement of the instructor depending on theweather conditions, snow conditions and the skill levels of the participants.
Third party accidents:In the event of an accident caused by a third party involving one of the participants,the instructor and Ecole de Ski Internationale des Arcs are not obliged to ascertain the identity and contactdetails of the third party. As such, no responsibility falls on the instructor or the Ecole de Ski Internationale desArcs.
Insurance / Ski passes:Our services do not include insurance. We strongly recommend that each customertake out specialised winter sport insurance, such as the 'Carré Neige' and check whether the following iscovered: personal injury, rescue and transportation, non-participation in lessons, equipment hire / theft andcancellation costs.
Each participant must have their ski pass at the start of the lesson, unless otherwise informed by us(sometimes in special cases of beginner children)
Booking and Payments:Bookings can be made for specific dates and timeslots via our websitearc-aventures.com by phone or at one of our offices.
- For online sales:Customers can choose products and modify their basket and information up until theyhave paid via the secure payment system. Upon receipt of full payment, the Ecole de Ski Internationale desArcs will acknowledge that the booking has been received by email. When the order has been fully processedthe customer will receive their booking confirmation.
Right of withdrawal: In accordance with article L.221-18 of the Consumer Code, the consumer does notbenefit from a right of withdrawal when booking online lessons to be taken on a specific date or over a specificperiod.
- For phone bookings:Bookings must be made with all the necessary customer information. It is followedpayment in full by bank card or bank transfer. When the order has been fully processed the customer willreceive their booking confirmation.
Right of withdrawal: In accordance with article L.221-18 of the consumer code, the consumer does not benefitfrom a right of withdrawal when booking over the phone lessons to be taken on a specific date or over aspecific period.
- For bookings made at our offices:Bookings must be made with all the necessary customer informationand are confirmed only when payment in full has been made by cash or bank card.
Prices / Commercial agreement:Our prices are available on www.arc-aventures.com, in our brochure anddisplayed in our offices. Our prices include the following: private or group teaching by our instructors, themedal for children teenagers taking part in group lessons for a total of 5, 6 or 12 consecutive half-days as wellas the All Mountain and Free Ride courses and, for adults in the Ski Plus Beginner group only, the 6-day liftpass for Les Arcs and Peisey Vallandry.
Any discount within the framework of our commercial agreement is only valid:
- Upon presentation of valid proof from one of our partner companies.
- For purchases made at one of our sales offices, excluding online bookings made at www.arc-aventures.com
Discounts cannot be combined and cannot be applied once the booking has been processed or payment hasbeen made.
Discounts are applicable from October 2020 when bookings open for the 2020-2021 winter season and maybe modified at any time by the Ecole de Ski Internationale des Arcs.
Cancellations/ alteration of a booking by customer / Refunds:Cancellation of a booking before the beginning of lessons:
- if the customer has taken out 'Carré Neige' insurance with cancellation cover, the insurance providers willtake responsibility of the cancellation request
- if the customer has taken out a different cancellation insurance than the 'Carré Neige', they must consult theterms and conditions thereof.
Any modification or cancellation of private lessons must be conveyed to the l’Ecole de Ski Internationale desArcs at least 48 hours in advance otherwise the customer cannot claim any refund.
Interruption during lessons:
- in the absence of a participant at the start of the lessons, they will not be refunded or offered an exchangefor another product.
- in the event of a participant sustaining an injury that prevents them from continuing lessons, they mustconsult the conditions of their cancellation insurance.
Cancellations or interruption by the Ecole de Ski Internationale des Arcs / Refunds:The International Ski School of Les Arcs reserves the right to cancel or stop the lessons, particularly in theevent of unavoidable circumstances. Such circumstances include but are not limited to: the total closure of theski slopes or ski lifts and weather conditions making access to the slopes dangerous.
In such an event the Ecole de Ski Internationale des Arcs will refund the total amount paid by the customer.
Cancellations due to COVID:In the following circumstances customers will be entitled to a full refund of bookings made and paid for withthe ESI in Les Arcs:
- All governmental, prefectural, and administrative decisions relating to the Covid-19 safety regulations.
- If quarantine periods are mandatory for tourists coming into France from abroad.
- If the borders are closed.
Photos/ videos:We use photos and videos taken during our lessons on our social networks. Pleaseinform us beforehand in writing if you do not wish to be photographed or videoed or your consent will be takenas given by default.
Data protection:The International Ski School of Les Arcs collects personal data * via its website and its salesstaff for the purpose of responding to requests for information and bookings, keeping up-to-date client filesand for good maintenance of its computer databases and schedules. Customers have the right to access,modify and delete their data (art.34 of the Data Protection Act) and to do so should make a request by emailto the address below.
* Telephone data: according to article L. 223-2 of the consumer code, you have the right to subscribe to thelist of opposition to canvassing.
Complaints / Legal Action:Complaints must be sent in writing with supporting documents to the Ecole deSki Internationale des Arcs management at BP 28 - 73700 Bourg Saint Maurice as soon as possible. In theevent of a complaint not being resolved, please contact our mediator: Sas Médiation Solution - 222 chemin dela Bergerie - 01800 Sant Jean de Niost - Tel. +33 (0) 4 82 53 93 06 - sasmediationsolution-consohttps://sasmediationsolution-conso.fr/
By booking customers acknowledge being informed of and accepting our terms and conditions
International Ski School of Les Arcs
Offices: Les Tournavelles - Les Villards Arc 1800 - 73700 Bourg Saint Maurice
Post: ESI - BP 28 - 73706 Bourg Saint Maurice Cedex
Phone. Tél. +33 (0)4 79 07 60 02 - email@example.com
Siret : 381 364 157 00010 / RC 104 155 800 - MMA Azzuro Assurances 05000 Gap